Forum rules - please read before posting.

Clickable minigame problem

Hello,

I wanted to implement minigame in which player has to choose one correct picture. I've made it using menu with (at the moment) three buttons which should start fail or win action lists. The problem I have is that button does respond to clicking but they don't start action lists. I've tried different settings in inspector, but it didn't change a thing. Maybe I have missed something.

I'm using Unity 2017.1.1f1 and AC v1.59d

Comments

• Check that the actual UI Button object has a Constant ID component with a matching Constant ID number.  In the case of ImageTrue, this will be 683126.

Note that this must be the case for the prefab itself.  The canvas prefab needs to be placed into the scene so that the "Linked Button" field can be properly assigned in the Menu Manager, which will automatically add the Constant ID component/number, but this change must be sent back to the original prefab by clicking Apply at the top of the canvas's Inspector.

Alternatively, you can use a Conversation Menu.  Conversations can be made to use icons (textures) as well as or instead of labels.
  • Thanks for help, problem solved, wrong buttons were linked in the menu.