Forum rules - please read before posting.

"Keyboard/Controller only + Choose hotspot then interaction", not working correctly

edited August 2014 in Technical Q&A
 Hi, I have a problem with the "choose hotspot then interaction" interaction method when the mouse is disabled.

I've defined all the input buttons and my movement method is "direct". When I interact with a hotspot the "interaction menu" appears correctly, but I can't cycle between the interaction elements (The player just keeps moving if I use the "horizontal" or "vertical" buttons; and the "CursorHorizontal"/"Vertical" do nothing.).

During conversations, or in the menu, it works fine. I can cycle through options with the keyboard. And with the mouse enabled the "interaction menu" works fine... so I only have the problem when the input method is Keyboard/Controller only.

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Keyboard-control over menus only works when the Menu in question is set to pause the gameplay.

In your Menu Manager, find your Interaction menu, and check Pause when enabled? inside it's properties box.