Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory box veritical trouble

When I change my inventory slider to be vertical instead of horizontal, the offset left and right don't work - am I missing something? It's no longer "sliding"

Another issue that also teases me a little is that I when I have my Use interactions when clicking on a object, my inventory appears. When I select something, it immidiately disapears - or if I click between anywhere else within the inventory (ie between the "space" between the items due to spacing). I want the inventory to be visible until the user taps something else or outside the whole inventory box. Is that possible?

Cheers, Dan

Comments

• In what version of AC?

Buttons with a Click type of Offset Element Slot will still work with InventoryBox elements with a Slot orientation of Vertical.  If you're having trouble with it, please post screenshots of the Menu / Element properties involved.

By "Have my Use interactions", are you referring to your Interaction menu?  When you speak of your Inventory appearing, are you referring to a separate Inventory menu, or a list of items shown within the Interaction menu.  As this is a visual issue, please post screenshots to illustrate how they are arranged, as well as your interface/menu settings so that the behaviour can be recreated.