Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cursor problem

Hello all

im new here and i would like to apologize in advance in case i posted my cursor problem at the wrong section.

The problem im facing is that AC's cursor seems locked and doesnt follow my mouse cursor as i move it.When i click on a hotspot there is no action (look or use ) as i have set it to be .

Im using AC 1.58a and Unity 5.5.2f1

p.s : Can someone tell me how to add a screenshot so you can see what im talking about?

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Where is the AC cursor located?

In the Settings Manager, under Interface settings, there is a checkbox labelled Lock cursor in screen's centre? - is that checked?

The forum cannot host images, but you can upload them to e.g. imgur.com, and post links to them here.
  • Hello Chris

Lock cursor in screen's centre wasnt lock .i changed the input method from Keyboard or Controller to Mouse and keyobard and it worked.I have the feeling that the guy in the 3d tutorial used the Keyboard or Controller setting but anyway now it works fine.

Thanks a lot for you fast response!!!

• When in Keyboard Or Controller mode, the mouse is moved with "CursorHorizontal" and "CursorVertical" input axes - see Section 2.3.2 of the Manual (Keyboard or controller input).
  • Ok i will 

Thanks a lot.