Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cursor doesn't display when running menu on build game

On Unity 5.6 and latest ver of Adventure Creator.  Having trouble getting cursor to display when turn on a menu through interaction.  Tried many different settings but can't cursor goes away as soon as the menu is displayed.  Works great in editor.
I've tried even tried different menus including the pause men.

I have following settings various settings but can't seem to get it to work no matter which settings I use.  I've tried hardware cursor, software, etc, etc but no luck.   

I turned on the option to show active action lists and when displays the game is paused as it should be.  I have Display Main Cursor Only When Game Paused.

The Build Player Setting have the AC pointer as Default Cursor.
But I tried with, without, etc.  

Can't be this hard. 
Kind of frustrating as works perfect in the editor.
Hoping you can give me pointer.   

Thanks John

Comments

• What platform are you building to?

Is your Interaction menu itself set to pause the game when enabled?  So that I can attempt a recration, please post images of your Settings Manager, Cursor Manager, and Interaction menu's properties.
  • I created a brand project with just AC and do have problem.   Suspect one the add on's is causing issue.  Anyway I will track it down when I get a bit of time.

• Turns out to Opsive Third Person Controller conflict.  I will have to update inputs
  • When you build a Opsive TPC it adds script UnityInput which has a disable cursor option turned on.   If I set it off I do get the cursor ok.  Just not sure of impact.  Will need to check Opsive doc/forum to see what that's all about.