Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hotspots images are too big to work.

I've updated Unity to 2017.1 and AC to the last version. After that, the images of the hotspots in the scene view became too large to work with. When the object is complex and has a lot of hotspots on it (like a table with cupboards) it is completely impossible to see through them.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Welcome to the community, @DrJohn.

What platform are you working on?  It looks to me like this is an issue with Unity rather than AC.  The yellow labels you are seeing are just AC making use of Unity's own feature, which is provided when setting a label icon to the left of an object's name in their Inspector.

I expect this is a bug that will need to be fixed by Unity - you can to see if this affects non-AC objects by creating a new GameObject, and assiging a similar icon for it.  This is done by clicking the icon button to the left of the "enabled" checkbox / name in the Inspector.

In the meantime, you could disable this for your own Hotspots by either changing the objects in your scene, or by amending the root Hotspot prefab in AdventureCreator/Prefabs/Logic.
  • Thank you, Chris. 

I am working in Unity 2017.1.0f3 on Mac. 
    Yes, it seems that it is not AC bug as when I assigned the labels to the other objects I started to have the similar issues with them. I will dig Unity forums to find the answer or wait for the next update of the platform.
  • I have found a solution. It is under the tab "Gizmos". There I could decrease the size of the labels.

Thanks again.
  • edited August 2017
    Thanx DrJohn for this link. Your solution helped me too