Forum rules - please read before posting.

Gather Text - Flag already recorded lines?

I have a lot of dialog in my game.  A lot of it is going to be recorded in different sessions at different times... Is there a way to flag or exclude already recorded lines from the Gather Text output.   I'd hate to have to maunally check which lines are already recorded and which are now.   It'd also help in making sure no lines slipped through the cracks during the recording process.

Comments

• Not currently, though such a feature could only ever work were audio files manually associated with each line - rather than being linked automatically at runtime by searching your game's Resources folder.  That is, Auto-name speech audio files? be unchecked in the Speech Manager.

Fortunately, there is a script on the wiki that can auto-assign Resources files to your speech lines here: http://adventure-creator.wikia.com/wiki/Auto-assign_custom_speech_audio

I can certainly look into adding an option to filter by lines that have/don't have an associated audio file.