Forum rules - please read before posting.

Crazy dialogue option

Anybody have an idea how can i make this idea:
I know how can i make 2 dialogue options and 2 arrow keys to move up and down for the different dialogue options. 
Noy what i want is don´t have the arrow key i want to put for example the next and previous dialogue option. I don´t know how to explain the idea but it´s like a carousel with a preview of the next option and previous.
Something like this but vertical and with 2 option dialogue

Thanks and sorry for my bad explanation. 

Comments

• If your Conversation Menu is linked to Unity UI, you can re-style it however you like.

As you haven't explained it too well, I can only guess, but I imagine you want to be able to navigate between the options by navigating the options themselves instead of the next/previous buttons.

It would take a bit of custom scripting, but basically you'd first map your UI's Navigation settings so that the top option's "Select On Up" is mapped to the ShiftPrevious button, and the bottom option's "Select On Bottom" is mapped to the ShiftNext button.

A custom script attached to both Shift buttons would then recieve Unity's OnSelect event, run the button's OnClick event, and then re-select the option button.
  • You'll use a Unity UI Prefab for your conversation UI. Then you can make the Conversation behave however you want. Look at section 11.3 of the manual.

As far as making that specific UI, that's not an AC question. You'll want to study up on designing Unity UIs. Then you'll hook that into AC.