Forum rules - please read before posting.

Camera

13»

Comments

• Hi,
    now i disabled the Trigger.There are less errors,the player stops himself but the transition doesn't work anymore.
    Thanks.
  • It won't - we disabled the Trigger12 Action.  The intention behind this step was to determine if the transition code was affecting the "enabled" state of the camera GameObjects.

Are the camera GameObjects (not components) now remaining active?  If so, it looks like it is indeed due to the third-party script.  In that case, you will have to either modifiy the other asset or contact that asset's developer for a remedy.
  • Hi,
    yes they are staying active.I don't think they could help me.And right now i don't want to invest my time to go through the code.
    Thanks.
  • Wouldn't you think it would be a good idea if you add some camera transitions to AC?
    Thanks for an answer.
  • While AC is not a dedicated camera asset, it is still capable of crossfading, snap-cutting, and transitioning between cameras with a variety of speed types.

For something more, I don't consider it unreasonable to require a dedicated asset which will invariably handle such transitions better than AC could.

However, such assets must be written in such a way that they do not interfere with AC's objects, which the one you're using appears to be doing.  I shouldn't expect it would be a large change to make on that asset's part.