Forum rules - please read before posting.

[SOLVED]Move to marker does not work in Direct control type

edited April 2014 in Technical Q&A
does any of you experienced this? when you set your control type to direct, the action in the cutscene to move to Player Start does not work.. i havent done anything yet about this, can anyone suggest a way for it to be fixed for me? help would be much appreciated thank you

Comments

• I think you have to be more specific for anybody to help. What did you do exactly? With the demo assets or in your own project? What did you try yourself to find a solution?

Please elaborate ...
  • its the demo project,, i've tried using move to path, but i dont know how,
    .. I followed every step in the tutorial of creating cutscenes (tutorial 6), once i'm finished i've tried to change the control settings to direct controls, the cutscene did not work in that control setting, i have not done anything to find a solution since im just a newbie in using this plugin
  • Which version of AC are you using, what animation engine are you using for your Player, and which Action is not working exactly?

• hey is there any way to delete this? i've just decided for a point and click game,, thanks to everyone