Forum rules - please read before posting.

Very looooong to change scene

Hi,

I've built a game with 3 scenes. When I test my game in Unity there's no big problem but when I build my game for PC/Mac it takes 5 minutes to change the scene...

I don't know what I can do to fix the issue :/

It's two simple scenes with one light and a few objects so I don't see where could be the problem..

Comments

• the performance section of the manual helped me to improve for mobile.
    (although the SavableData folder trick didn't work for me)

huge image files uncompressed ?

you could provide the project file when you are just playing a bid and experimenting.
    but always add your unity version and the adventure creator version
  • I checked the manual and the first thing I tried was to change from Defaut AC UI to the default Unity UI and it worked perfectly !!

Thank you for your help !
  • @dude: Could you post a new thread about your SaveableData folder issue?

@coma199402: In which versions of Unity and AC?  The default AC UI should cause no noticeable slowdown (never mind 5 minues!).  If you're willing to help debug the issue, keeping the Profiler open when testing should shed some light on the operation that's taking so long to perform.
  • ChrisIceBox I instantly changed everything back as it was, as I have to finish the project. 
    It works good at the moment without the SaveableData feature but I'll investigate when I need it.