Forum rules - please read before posting.

Character Controller collides with markers

Hi all, i'm getting a strange a problem i don't know how to resolve, i need to use the character controller on my 1st person project just to detect footsteps based on tag but i've noticed than the player started to collide with all markers present in the scenes (classic markers and playerstarts), is there anyway to resolve this? Please, any suggestion is appreciated :D

Comments

• Sorry i've found a solution xD The sphere collider on character was giving me that problem so just had to scale it down as much as possible. Everything else like trigger and hotspots still works perfectly and player doesn't collide with markers anymore. Sorry again for pointless questions XD
  • Markers by default shouldn't cause collisions because they don't have colliders - did you add any manually?
  • Hi Chris, sorry for delay, i didn't added any collider on markers nad they don't have right now, i've checked it, i know its strange but probably it was a character controller fault, i've re-changed settings, now sphere collider on my character have normal size and i've scaled as small as possible just the character controller which makes more sense. Anyway i've notice a very small collision still but now it looks like a small step instead of a wall.