Forum rules - please read before posting.

flat audio, no 3D sound problem

First of all, hi everybody! :)

Now to the point. I have continues problem with 3D sound in my game. I integrate UFPS with AC and today i update AC to 1.55 and still have this problem. I think, i tried litterally everything but nothing help. I tried sounds via Audio Source and Audio Mixer Groups. I tried sound prefab and simple gameobject with Audio Source but still have that issue, every sounds are flat. I see I'm out of range in Audio Source max distance but its still plays like I in was center of it.

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @Nest.

I'm not sure by your wording if this was an issue before you made use of UFPS or not.  If it was, lets put UFPS aside for the moment so that we can eliminate the possibility of it being a factor.

What version of Unity are you using?  Audio Source vs Audio Mixer Groups shouldn't make a difference, only the Spatial Blend setting on your Audio Source components.

If its not working with a simple GameObject with an AudioSource, I'm not sure its an AC issue.  Does that occur if this GameObject is running in a non-AC scene?
  • omg. really I do everything and today I make simple experiment
    I check my older projects - sound good
    then i create empty project - sound good
    then i add UFPS - sound good
    then i add AC - sound flat...
    simple question did you know why? :D because somehow it was change sound from 3D to 2D! i really dont know how that was even possible 
    I searching for months to solve this problem and nothing find
    Now i have other problems with triggers but after that I FEEL POWER! :D