Forum rules - please read before posting.

ExitCloseUp action list problem

edited November 2016 in Technical Q&A
Hello,

I made action list like AC  tutorial says. I have several scenes and  after switching between scenes every time under "ClickCloseUpButton" it cant find needed ExitCloseUp constant ID. If I just reatach it under current scene then it works like a charm but it brakes another scene. How I can resolve it ? Do I need to make for  each scene own MenuManager with own CloseUp button which runs own Action list?  

Update: I did a work arround for 3 scenes. Shown in this picture. ClickCloseUpButtown.asset file containts those actions. Maped for each scene own ExitCloseUp cutscene. Seems  to work. 

Comments

• I don't know the specifics of your case, but an ActionList can't survive a scene change - so it may be that the parameters are being reset.

You can use Global Variables to keep track of things between scenes - you could, for example, create an Integer or PopUp named "ExitType" that you can use to store what kind of close-up you're currently in.