Forum rules - please read before posting.

ActionList | Check Parameter for Triggers not running actions for "Not Met" Conditions

hey guys, had AC for a while, but this is my first deep dive. im pretty sure im using this wrong. but I can't seem to get to run on "Condition Not Met" for my trigger.

it runs when my player  is the trigger area,  and it does stop printing "Met" when i leave, but doesn't print "not met"

thanks for your time.

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @thadeway.

What is the "testman7" object your Actions reference?  The Player?

The Trigger is set to only detect the Player (see the Trigger detects field), meaning it will only run when the player interacts with it - so only the player's will ever be passed as the parameter.
  • yes, testman7 is the player. Sorry for not mentioning that. i have added its inspectors in case i have missed something in the player setup.image
  • As I said, the Trigger is set to only detect the Player, meaning the parameter is never going to be anything other than the Player's collider.

If you want to run Actions when the Player leaves that same Trigger, you can add an additional AC_Trigger component to the GameObject and set the Trigger type field to On Exit.