Forum rules - please read before posting.

having trouble with inventory interaction

edited October 2016 in Technical Q&A
I've created a dialog, where I check the inventory for two items, but the first is never checked or skips on accident. Is it just not selected or maybe its the wrong inventory action. I've also tried, the windows build of my game, to see if it was a saving problem.
imageimage

Comments

• I can't recreate any issue to do with the Inventory: Check Action.  What makes you say it's being ignored?  Is it that the second such Action is being run regardless of whether or not the Notebook is being carried?

What version of AC and Unity are you using?  If you're not using the latest AC, update to v1.54b and see if that makes a difference.
  • well the player just has the item in his inventory, and i guess i just need to know if this is enough to CHECK the inventory using USE and a cutscene that CHECKS the inventory then skips to the dialog.
  • The Inventory: Check Action does indeed check if the player is carrying a specific item, but please answer my previous questions, as they are necessary to help further.