Forum rules - please read before posting.

Adding custom Action Manager gives errors

RE: recent post I went to see if I had an up to date V of AV, course not so upgraded...(took back up first)

As per usual I first need to add my custom managers.. all goes smooth except the Action Manager which does this:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
AC.ActionsManager.ShowGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/ActionsManager.cs:146)
AC.AdventureCreator.OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/AdventureCreator.cs:157)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

This happens immediately when I hit the little circle button to select new manager... and loops indefinately with +999 red errors.. hitton play stops the errors and Im able to play (With demo action manager) Now of course I can remember what THAt did...

Comments

• Are you using any custom Actions?  If not, you could continue to rely on the Demo_ActonsManager asset.
  • I actually did this.. not sure about what the error was, but I simply copied the demo re named it, now its ok.. guess, my old got corrupted?? Is that a thing?
  • Maybe? I've had some really old actionlists assets crash the Unity editor when I try to open them, so I had to delete them. But. luckily they weren't so important. I'm not sure if they got corrupted or something. Still, I've never had any issues whenever I make new actionlist assets.