Forum rules - please read before posting.

Can't get create script sheet to work

edited September 2016 in Technical Q&A
EDIT: Reading the manual is a good idea! Forgot to add the scene to the build.

I'm just testing this feature out. I have a simple scene with one conversation and one line of speech (both on the player) and after using Gather Text and then Create script sheet, I'm left with html file with no dialogue on it. (The html export's header/footer otherwise looks normal, name of game etc. does show up.)

Also, I get this error in the console:
InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
System.Collections.Stack.Peek () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections/Stack.cs:321)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.EndLayoutGroup () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:289)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.EndHorizontal () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:291)
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.EndHorizontal () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6982)
AC.SpeechManager.ShowGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/SpeechManager.cs:308)
AC.AdventureCreator.OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/AdventureCreator.cs:205)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)