Forum rules - please read before posting.

Character face object->face player? doesn't seem to work

I have someone stop on a path and then face the player, but he doesnt seem to rotate to look at the player with his face, either with head/body options. What do I need to do to make him look at me?

Comments

• Ive noticed he wont follow either, I see a null pointer: 
    Im trying to remember if I need some sort of nav mesh to get them to follow (or turn)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    AC.NavigationEngine_PolygonCollider.GetPointsArray (Vector3 _originPos, Vector3 _targetPos, AC.Char _char) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Navigation/NavigationEngine_PolygonCollider.cs:65)
    AC.NPC.FollowMove () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Character/NPC.cs:243)
    AC.NPC.FollowUpdate () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Character/NPC.cs:212)
    AC.NPC.FollowAssign (AC.Char _followTarget, Boolean _followTargetIsPlayer, Single _followFrequency, Single _followDistance, Single _followDistanceMax, Boolean _faceWhenIdle) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Character/NPC.cs:343)
    AC.ActionCharFollow.Run () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Actions/ActionCharFollow.cs:74)
    AC.ActionList+<RunAction>c__Iterator10.MoveNext () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:318)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(String, Object)
    AC.ActionList:ProcessAction(Int32) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:284)
    AC.ActionList:ProcessActionEnd(ActionEnd, Int32, Boolean) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:461)
    AC.ActionList:EndAction(Action) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:387)
    AC.<RunAction>c__Iterator10:MoveNext() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/ActionList.cs:356)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

• What version of AC are you using?  The line numbers don't match up with the latest, so try out v1.53d and see if that corrects things.