Forum rules - please read before posting.

Game freeze on hit play

edited July 2014 in Technical Q&A
I'm having this HUGE issues and I don't know if is ac related but some help would help me.

When I hit play on the editor the game nothing works...and for nothing works I mean seems the game is stopped...not paused...stopped...the char goes back in tpose etc etc...even if I change scene this happens...all worked fine since last time I quitted unity...today I got this bad surprise...there is a way to see what is blocking the game? maybe some routine going infinite...I really don't know...I'm pretty confused at the moment...u can figure out what that means...

Comments

• even the menu ( which is supposed to load on start doen's load...) so is something happening inside the scripting I guess...really don't know...
  • It has to be something with AC cause I deleted all my scripts leaving just the player and the navmesh and I'm having the exact same issue...
  • I loaded the demo menu too and to test it out and he blocks on the black screen supposed to enlarge the circle...I really don't know chris...
  • Solved! after hours searching around I discovered (and I don't know why) the editor choose to put the timescale to 0 alone...really strange...