Forum rules - please read before posting.

Record and play again [How to achive this]

edited July 2016 in Technical Q&A
Hi,

Check "this image" and read the below lines to understand easily

A Strategy game", Player(The Green Circle) will be walking from Start to Finish. And there are Cops(Black Circle) walking from point A to B continuous loop. So the goal is to get the player to the Finish without getting in the sight of the Cops. Now it's get little complicated. Let's say I am playing this level and player walks closer to the cops(nothing happens), he walks all around the room and the player reached Finish. Now I want the system to record all that happened in the game in the level from start to finish and when I play the "record" this is where I actually checks whether completed successfully  without getting in the sight of the cops or not.

Instead of checking about the strategy to reach finish while Ingame, I want to engine to record the level, so that I check the game later.

Is there a option for this in AC. If not, sorry for wasting your time :). The reason why I am asking this in AC forums is that I have settled good with AC so I am trying to get the best of it.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• I'm afraid not.  Recording/playback of player movements is not a standard adventure mechanic, and so is not a feature of AC.  You will have to rely on another asset or custom script in order to achieve this.