Forum rules - please read before posting.

Implementing a restart button

edited July 2016 in Technical Q&A
Hey guys,
I've been working on a restart scene button for my game since there are a few occasions where you can majorly fuck up a puzzle and there is no logical way to reset the puzzle for the character to try again. 

So, I've been working on a restart scene button, that is to displayed on the top right corner the whole time, at the same time as the menu button in the lower right corner. Upon click I just want to load up the scene how it was when the character entered the scene.
For that I do an autosave on the player entering a scene (specified in the CutScene that's being played at the beginning of the scene)

I don't know why, but the button doesn't seem to be displayed and I don't know why. Here are a few screen shots to show you what I did.

I'm looking forward to any answers to tell me what exactly I'm missing out here. Already checked out the written tutorials but none of the seemed to tell me what I'm doing wrong

Greets
Philippe

Comments

• The Menu's got an "X" Size value of 0, so it's not going to show up.  You can preview Menus by viewing the Game Window when you're editing them.
  • Thanks a lot! That solved it! :3