Forum rules - please read before posting.

v1.52:android problem:unity enter dead lock when switch unity platform to android in mac os.

mac os:10.10.5
unity of mac:5.3.5f1

Adventure creator:1.52

And no problem in v1.51 in unity 5.3.3

Comments

• Please refer to the forum rules before posting bug reports.  What do you mean by "unity enter dead lock"?  Posting as much detail and/or screenshots as possible to help explain the problem will help it get resolved more quickly.
  • When I switch to android platform,The unity will begin to switch.But in the process of switching Unity has no response,And cpu usage of unity is always about 50% .I create a new  unity project and import Adventure Creator 1.52.And do nothing else.
  • So your steps are:
    1) Create new project
    2) Import AC
    3) Switch to Android

I will try to reproduce this, but it sounds like it could be an issue with Unity.  In the meantime, see if you have any crash logs (see this page), and also try updating to Unity 5.3.5.
  • I had located the problem.

The GameObject Basement(_SetGeometry=>Basement=>Basement) in  the demo scene:Basement is the problem.When I delete it or enable it.Everything is ok.
    When I enable the Basement object.The unity goes no response.
  • I can't say for why that would be, as I can't recreate this on OSX myself.  I'm glad you've found the issue, however.