Forum rules - please read before posting.

Scene reset not playing On Start or On Load cutscene.

Hi,

I'm using the reset scene action which is resetting my scene just fine however it isn't loading the correct camera. I have added a constant ID to the camera as I read in another thread this can cause it not to load but it hasn't helped.

I tried to get round this by setting the camera in the on start cutscene but it seems like this doesn't run at all, I thought perhaps it would run on load so put the same cutscene in that box but that didn't work either.

I've added some dialogue to the cutscene just to see if it loads but the dialogue is never played so I can conclude that the cutscene isn't running at all. 

I am aware this is probably 2 seperate issues so I'd just like help on the On Start/Load cutscene in this disucssion. 

Thanks.

Comments

• Resetting the scene using Engine: End game should cause On Start to run, but not On Load.  I cannot recreate the problem - creating a sample On Start Cutscene in a new scene, and running the Reset Scene method in a separate Cutscene causes the scene to reset and the On Start Cutscene to play.

Try this yourself, so that we're discounting any issue with your scene itself.  If it doesn't work, assign the 3D Demo Managers as that's also what I'm using to test with.  If it then works, it could be an issue with your settings which we can then look into.