Forum rules - please read before posting.

Outside the Navmesh

Hi, 

When I click outside the navmesh , my player moves closer to the point clicked inside the navmesh. He is not getting outside the navmesh but walking in the direction clicked and stops in the boundary of the navmesh. How do I stop him move when it is clicked outside the navmesh? 

Thanks a lot. 

Comments

• Not fully sure I understand the question, but you can reduce how far mouse clicks off the NavMesh have an effect on movement with the NavMesh search % slider in the Settings Manager.
  • Sorry if I was confusing before, my question is, I have a navmesh and when I click outside the navmesh, he still moves. He is not crossing the navmesh bounday but he is still moving and I don't wan that.

Thanks
  • Reducing the NavMesh search to zero will mean that clicks that aren't on the NavMesh won't cause the player to move.  However, you may want clicks that are above the NavMesh to have an effect - in which case you should instead set the NavMesh search direction to Straight Down From Cursor.