Forum rules - please read before posting.

iMuse style music

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to replicate the type of stuff made by the iMuse where you can have seamless transitions across areas.

Here is an example of what I am talking about from Monkey II:

Comments

• I'm afraid not.  However, if you had two tracks the same length play together (with one muted), you may be able to have a similar effect by changing the volumes of both when you want to transition.

This would be done via Unity's Audio Mixer Groups system and custom scripting, however, and not AC.
  • Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

So I can't have multiple tracks running at the same time with AC? That would need to be done through scripting?

Cheers,
  • Not multiple music tracks (as set with the Sound: Play music Action), no - but you can have as many regular Sound objects playing as you like (as set with the Sound: Play Action).  You could try simply playing music tracks in regular Sound objects.
  • Hey Chris,

Thank you so much this helped a lot.

Amazing support btw!

Cheers
  • Hi,

Just in case someone finds this helpful, we managed to do what we wanted by using Psai along with Adventure Creator.

I created a custom action in Adventure Creator that triggers change in music in the Psai engine and it works beautifully.

Cheers,