Forum rules - please read before posting.

Stand Alone Build

edited July 2014 in Technical Q&A
Hi i have a problem when i make a stand alone build when i start the game the game freeze when i open the inventory. It´s took a few seconds like 5secs i have tested in 4 machines and happens the same. It´s a big problem for me cose i put a cut scene at the begging that you use the inventory and freeze and then all the dialogue run fast.
Is there any way to solve that?
Another thing its a possibility to make a loading action to load all the stuff. LOADING. . . . . . . . .
thanks
 MArtin

Comments

• This used to happen for me where it'd hang for around 5-10 seconds when the inventory was accessed for the first time. It seems to have stopped lately though. Are you using the latest version?
  • i have just update to the latest version and have the same problem
  • This is a problem I've been aware of for some time, yet am still quite clueless as to the source.  I appreciate you testing it on several machines - at least I know it's not isolated.  The main reason I can't seem to eliminate it is that it's quite sporadic - I find that the slowdown doesn't re-appear when playing the build a second time.

That said, I will look into this further.