Forum rules - please read before posting.

Splitted Action Script with local variable

For one puzzle I am working with a big ActionScript. Added image just 1/5 of the script. So making it more simple I want to split it in few scripts. There are lots of local variable but when I am trying to start working with a different script from same scene I can not get the local variable. So what's way to  work with splitted action script ?

Thanks

Comments

• What do you mean by not being able to "get the local variable"?  Does it not appear in the Variable: Check Action?  Local variables are not accessible when using ActionList assets (though you can use the Variable: Copy Action to copy a local to a global first), but Cutscenes can access them just fine.

Are you trying to recycle the same set of Actions to work with different variables?  You may find that parameters are what you need, but it's hard to say without knowing more about your issue.
  • Actually I have found a way. I make a empty object and add Script Component After that actually I can use local Variable. It's working great!! Thanks