Forum rules - please read before posting.

[State Machine] Entry transition in animator/state machine.

Hello,

I've been following the offical tutorial closely and I'm getting stuck when I come dragging the animations into the animator window. In tutorial you drag them in and ''unity automatically takes care of it''

When I come to do this, it drags them in and automatically links 'Entry' or 'Any State' to one of these animations. So when I load the game the character will move but obviously as it's linked to 'BrianIdle' or 'BrianPush' without my consent, it just keeps playing that animation over and over. I can't disconnect this transition, delete it, etc.

I'm worried this is a problem with Adventure Creator and Unity's latest version? As I've followed the tutorial tediously now and I can see no mistakes on my end.

Comments

• Which version of Unity are you using, in that case?  Could you post a screenshot of this behaviour in your Animator?
  • Thanks for your reply, If you make a new blank state and set that as your default it seems to work.
  • No problem, but please: which version of Unity?  Unity often makes changes that I need to be aware of like this.
  • It'd be the very latest version. 5.3? I only updated it a few days back.