Forum rules - please read before posting.

How to animate a cutscene using pre-rendered pictures

Hi! :)
I'm new using AC, and so far I love it! It's perfect for what I want for my game project.
I have a little question, though, can I create an animation to be used as a cutscene using pre-rendered pictures and playing some sound or music? 
Let's say I created every frame of said animation, hand animated. Can I use those pictures to do the cutscene?
If so, how can I do it?

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @BlackenedKrono - glad to hear you're having fun.

Though this is more of a general Unity-usage question, yes you can - and you have a couple of options.  One is to simply create a sprite animation out of your frames within Unity, and then place the sprite animation in front of the camera when you want to show it.  You would use the Object: Animate Action and Sound: Play Action to play the graphics + sound together.

The other would be to combine these frames into a movie clip file using video-editing tool, import it into Unity, and then play it back using the Engine: Play movie clip Action.  So long as the movie file can be understood by Unity (you'll have to check Unity's own manual for the correct formats), then AC will be able to play it full-screen automatically.