Forum rules - please read before posting.

Call an Action list from a Menu

edited July 2014 in Technical Q&A
I have a classic start menu, with some button like New game, Load, Options and Exit.
When I click on New game, I call an Action list that starts an Animated Game Camera.
I inserted another Menu called Skip, that show the word Skip in the bottom left of the screen, so if I wanna skip that intro scene I can click on it.
The problem is that there isn't no mouse cursor, so I can't click on the skip button.
It's like if there isn't a "Run in parallel" like when I choose to run an action list from a cutscene, but in the cutscene I can choose to run in parallel.
It's a limitation of the action list started from the menu or I missed something?
Thanx!

Ps: in that action list, I also have an action Character Animation where my char should jump. After the first time I press play to test it, the action panel become empty, there is only the type of action choosed. Btw, the char is still animated, so there isn't a real problem, only a wrong visualization...

Comments