Forum rules - please read before posting.

[Feature request] Simultaneous scale/rotate/translate on Object:Transform action

I find the built in actions of AC well featured and use them to animate most cutscenes in my game. However, the fact that you can't scale and translate a moveable object is often very limiting. Would it be possible to allow a scale action to be run without "Wait until finish" while simultaneously running for instance a translate action?

I haven't really found any good workarounds yet, and there are probably technical reasons this is not currently possible. If you could chain together these actions it would be possible to create very cool and useful effects as well.

Comments

• You can do this by setting the Action to copy a Marker - it'll take the Marker's full transform into account.  Have you tried that method?
  • I'll look into the copy marker action, it might be a good way to do things like this. 

I need a shadow to follow an object and change its shape and position, but maybe I could add a marker as a child and do transform on that - and then use the marker action. I'll test and report back.
  • The copy marker action worked decently in my case. It's cumbersome and definitely feels like a workaround, but it works well. I still think it would be nice if you could run two transforms at the same time, for those times you want two transforms to run out of sync to avoid repeating motions. Or just have an action that takes all three transforms in one window, that would be awesome!