Forum rules - please read before posting.

Another NavMesh Issue

Hi!
I just updated Unity and Adventure Creator and now I got weird behavior with the Point and Click Navigation. The player starts off right, and when I start randomly clicking the player moves on the NavMash correctly - just not to the correct position! It seems like the mouse input is somehow off, when I click on the right border of the screen, the player walks to the left border. The positioning of the target position appears to be wrong. What could be the cause of this?

Thank you for the support and the awesome addon!
jens

Comments

• Does this occur in builds, or just the Unity Editor?  Are you in 2D or 3D?  Please provide as much detail as you can when reporting issues, as it will allow a much faster resolution.

Depending on what perspective you're working in, load up either the 2D or 3D demo scene, but use your own managers and run the scene.  Does the issue persist?  (You can skip the opening cutscene by defining and triggering the "EndCutscene" input).  Basically we need to know if it's your Managers that are causing the issue.  Conversely, you could try having the demo game's managers assigned in your own scene.
  • Thank you for your help Chris!
    • I am using 3D. 
    • The scene doesn't really contain much, it was created in half an hour or so after working through your tutorials. It's using the tutorial girl and all the managers. 
    • I loaded the 3D tutorial managers from the AdventureCreator menu. It changed the player to tin pot, but the issue persisted.
    • I uploaded a screenshot here: image
    • I created the floor by copying the element a few time and resizing it. Could this cause the error?
    • When I built the project, it ran the demo Basement scene with the girl as player character by accident and it all worked fine. When I switched it to my scene, it did not work.
    Thank you again. If there is any info you need, I'll be happy to provide it. I could also upload the unity project itself, as it's not really big and quite empty.
  • The project as a whole will not be necessary.  But if you can create a .unitypackage file (not zip) of the scene, plus your Manager files, PM it to me privately and I shall take a look.