Forum rules - please read before posting.

Error CS0102

edited April 2016 in Technical Q&A
Hello! I begun developing my game with AC a week ago after having read extensive tutorials, and I can only say it's an AMAZING software! 

My only problem is that all of a sudden, I got this error message in the console: 

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/Editor/ActionListEditorWindowData.cs(63,25): error CS0102: The type `AC.ActionListEditorWindowData' already contains a definition for `target'

The last thing I did before getting this error was adding a "save game" action to an actionlist.

I tried making a new blank Unity project but as soon as I import the Adventure Creator package from the asset store, I instantly get the same error which doesn't let me advance with my game. 

Why am i getting this error? How can I make it go away? Any help is much appreciated! 

Comments

• Update: I 'fixed' the error by reinstalling Unity multiple times until one time, by works of magic (?) it allowed me to import AC successfully. 

However I still would like to know what to do if this happens again as it took me many hours to fix... 
  • And this was with the latest release of AC, i.e. v1.51b?  And with which version of Unity?

This hasn't been reported before, and without steps to reproduce it's not possible to say much about it I'm afraid.  It could well be a result of a change within Unity itself, so please let me know if it occurs again.