Forum rules - please read before posting.

Asset Actionlist lines aren't in speech manager

Hey

So I recorded all the voices in the game, and then i found out i had a few missing-
I have 3 asset action lists for when looking at insporations (in a second inventory)
there is a Play Speech player line there, but even though i did Gather Text again, they weren't assigned line ID's. 

I'm on AC 1.50e 

what can i do?

Comments

• Always update to the latest release before reporting a bug, as it may have been fixed since then (please read the forum rules).

Where are the ActionLists assigned in the Inventory Manager, specifically?
  • I am really cautious when it comes to updating the plugins. especially when i'm in beta and close to release. updating causes things to break, and usually also require i update other plugins- and i usually update only if there's a specific thing i need that was fixed or added to one of the updates.

anyways - 

this is one example. Malik's Look at asset action list is assigned in the inventory manager, this is in the 3rd inventory category (Yearbook)

• Expect a fix in v1.51c.
  • ok. Thanks.
    Got a timeline until the fix? i want to see if i can time it with my 4/20 release date.
  • Hoping for this week.
  • ok. thanks. I would love you very much if you comment here when you do so i'll notice :)
    thanks again for all the great support!