Forum rules - please read before posting.

I have a Puzzle that i can't totally finish

Puzzle description.
You are in a dark room- there is a grand paino, a depressed person and a giant ventilator in the room. You want to play the piano to make the guy happy again, but when you play no sound comes out. You figure that you might want to turn of the giant ventilator. You turn it off and play the piano again. This time the sound comes through, the depressed person is delighted and you have solved the puzzle! 

I got all the basics setup... 
All I need to know is how to trigger a reaction from an NPC when Im playing the piano the second time (after the ventilator is turned off) and how to make a "win" state that ends the level.

Comments

• You'll want to use a Local boolean variable.  A Local variable will only live inside the scene, meaning you don't have it cluttering up your Variables Manager when you're editing another scene, and a boolean variable can have two values: True or False.

Create a Local boolean variable in the Variables Manager named e.g. "Ventilator is on" and set it's default value to True.  Then, you can use the Variable: Set Action when the player uses it to change it's value to False.  When the player uses the piano, use a Variable: Check Action to query the value of this boolean and have your game react accordingly.