Forum rules - please read before posting.

Assign Custom speech AudioClips

Ability to assign custom speech AudioClips

This is a nice feature which gives us more control over the ID and reference AudioClip. But there is one issue. If i want to use the same speech line on different items or in different Locations, i could basically copy the DialogueSpeech (using automatic). With Manual assign, he generates a new ID and we have redundant SpeechManagerIds when gathering text.

Bug?

Comments

• Not a bug.  The ID-sharing feature is available only when speech files are auto-named: you should find that the Give matching speech lines the same ID? option disappears when you de-select Auto-name speech audio files?.
  • I know but why not giving the oportunity to share the same Id even when assigning the Audio manualy. The Autoname speech causes some issues during updates and messed around with our IDs, by having over thousands of speech-lines is critical so we moved to manually.

• It will be in v1.51.  This is a feature addition - I was correcting your mis-labelling of this as a bug.