Forum rules - please read before posting.

Pixel Perfect Camera

Hi all,

i was trying to make a pixel perfect camera (i want a 8bit style game with a 640 x 360 resolution) and it worked, but it seems incompatible with the navigation system of AC: when i activate the PixelPerfect camera the player walking is all messed up. Did someone made a pixel perfect game without messed up AC navigation system?

Thanks!

Comments

• Make sure that the MainCamera and PixelPerfect camera are always in the same location - the movement system relies on the position of the MainCamera.
  • Hi Chris, hi checked today and it was and issue related to my sprite, it was positioned wrong (0,15 , 0, 0 must be 0,0,0) respect the parent that is the "Player" object. My fault. Beside of this i cannot obtain a pixel perfect game in Unity, i cannot export a 640x360 build, and if i use the camera some of the sprite still have native resolution (for example the scale feature if i scale at 0,5 the pixel also scale). Surely this is not an AC issue, it's because Unity prefers this kind of rendering. 

I'm sure i will use a native resolution graphics, maybe is a little bit complicated but i think is the best option today.

Thanks! 

p.s. sorry for my english