Forum rules - please read before posting.

Music and sound FX

edited July 2014 in Technical Q&A
Hi i have a simple problem with music and sound fx when i load a previous saved game the music is not remembered and continuing plaing the same time of the start screen.
how can i fixed that? i use remember transform script but nothing happens

Comments

• Create a Cutscene that sets the correct music, and assign it to your scene's "Cutscene on Load" field, within the Scene Manager.
  • Sorry i didn´t understand
  • Within the Scene Manager, assign a cutscene to the "On Load" field - this will be run whenever a saved game that takes place in the scene is loaded. Within this cutscene, you can use the Engine: Play sound Action to configure your Sound objects the way you want them
  • Chris i have another problem...
    My scene is really big i have to rooms and a corridor. In one particular room i have a window. So when start the game in all the scene i can hear 1 sound fx of wind but quiet. When you broke the window in that room the wind hear a lot but in the corridor and in the other room i want to hear quiet. Ok that's not the problem. The problem is when i load the scene it took the sound that is playing at the beginning and miss the modification.
    Any idea?
  • The same answer, I believe:

You want to play the correct sound in the OnLoad cutscene.  To work out which sound to play, create a Boolean in the Variables Manager, change it's value when you want the sound to change, and in the OnLoad cutscene, check the value to play the correct sound accordingly.

See this related post, which may help.
  • thanks now i get it it was a mes cose i have now 3 sounds so i use the option "after running" run cutscene to continue with other variables but its done