Forum rules - please read before posting.

Move object/Move or create new hotspot

edited July 2014 in Technical Q&A
Hi i want to do some puzzle for my game. I have to reach a window so to reach the window i need to move a table.
My problem i use object action and transform and move the object thats not a problem. The problem is that i had one pickable object over the table, and other stuff not pickable. So if the pickable object is in the table when i move the table i want to move the object to. And obviously the hotspot. Another thing is i need a new hotspot cose now the table has the property to reach the window.
Any idea?
thanks

Comments

• Why not parent the object to the table in the Hierarchy window? Also be sure to add the RememberTransform script to thetable, so that it's postition is stored in save games.

To enable or disable a hotspot, call the Object: Send message Action on it, calling either Turn On or Turn Off respectively. Add the RememberHotspot script to any Hotspot that turns on or off, and you can use it to set the hotspot's initial state.
  • thanks chris