Forum rules - please read before posting.

Show cursor only when inventory is open

2»

Comments

• So how would I prevent the Event System reacting to the mouse? I'm looking at it now, and there's the Standard Input Module. Should I make some new Inputs that only refer to the Keyboard and controller instead of the standard Horizontal/Vertical, then type them into the Input Module fields? I'm probably very wrong, hehe.
  • That's a question for Unity itself - as the EventSystem isn't anything to do with AC.  There are some good answers on the Unity site here and here, however.
  • Thanks for the links, Chris, I checked them out and tried the solutions, but to no avail. However, after loads of testing, I think I've discovered it's actually Opsive's Third Person Controller that's doing the cursor activating thing. I'll let them know - hopefully they can reproduce the issue and sort it.
  • Turns out it's not the TPC either, so to combat the issue I've used AC's object: call event in an on start action list asset, which calls a C# script to make the cursor invisible. It's working for now, but it seems messy.