Forum rules - please read before posting.

Getting error: 'Unsupported type Generic Mono' when using Speech manager

Hi,

I updated to AC version 1.50i and my Unity version is 5.3.2f1.

I created a new project and imported all AC files, including the demo's. Used Create new game wizard etc.

After creating a few dialogue lines in an opening cutscene, I wanted to test the speech files. 

When I click the 'Gather Text' button, I get a few errors in my console: Unsupported type Generic Mono' and and an exception error saying my scene can't be loaded. Instead, the demo evil lair scene is loaded after that...

Did I miss something in the set up of my game or scene? Here are the error messages:

Unsupported type Generic Mono
UnityEditor.SceneManagement.EditorSceneManager:SaveScene(Scene)
AC.UnityVersionHandler:SaveScene() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/UnityVersionHandler.cs:254)
AC.SpeechManager:GetLinesInScene(String, Boolean) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/SpeechManager.cs:1211)
AC.SpeechManager:PopulateList() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/SpeechManager.cs:550)
AC.SpeechManager:ShowGUI() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/SpeechManager.cs:247)
AC.AdventureCreator:OnGUI() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/AdventureCreator.cs:223)
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

ArgumentException: Cannot open scene with path "GameStart".
UnityEditor.SceneManagement.EditorSceneManager.OpenScene (System.String scenePath) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorSceneManagerBindings.gen.cs:38)
AC.UnityVersionHandler.OpenScene (System.String sceneName, Boolean forceReload) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/UnityVersionHandler.cs:155)
AC.SpeechManager.PopulateList () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/SpeechManager.cs:571)
AC.SpeechManager.ShowGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/SpeechManager.cs:247)
AC.AdventureCreator.OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/AdventureCreator.cs:223)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

Comments