Forum rules - please read before posting.

Input Button InteractionA is not setup

Hi after updating to latest AC I seem to have forgotten about the Input settings... cos now my player wont move... 

What is InteractionA? is that a mouse button?
What are some good settings? 
Is there a way to just load up ALL needed AC inputs? 
On First person, I really only want ToggleRun, not Run AND ToggleRun. can shift ONLY be Toggle Run, instructions say Run MUST be defined...
Is there a way for saving and loading the inputs, cos I always forget the settings for these.

ArgumentException: Input Button InteractionA is not setup.
 To change the input settings use: Edit -> Project Settings -> Input
AC.PlayerInput.InputGetButtonDown (System.String axis, Boolean showError) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerInput.cs:1411)
AC.PlayerInput.UpdateInput () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerInput.cs:253)
AC.StateHandler.Update () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:235)

Comments

• edited February 2016
    SOLVED:
    Apart from my character doesnt move... running on the spot now I have the wrong title on the thread.. I cant see RUN working either... or jump!
  • The inputs must be defined by yourself in the Input manager.  AC cannot do this for you.

I'm confused by your second post - is it working now?