Forum rules - please read before posting.

OverflowException: Number overflow

Getting this error in Unity 5.3.1 using AC 1.5.0g

OverflowException: Number overflow
AC.MenuProfilesList.RecalculateSize (MenuSource source) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Menu/Menu classes/MenuProfilesList.cs:385)
AC.Menu.AutoResize () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Menu/Menu classes/Menu.cs:1142)
AC.Menu.Recalculate () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Menu/Menu classes/Menu.cs:1087)
AC.PlayerMenus.RebuildMenus (AC.MenuManager menuManager) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerMenus.cs:115)
AC.PlayerMenus.OnStart () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Controls/PlayerMenus.cs:73)
AC.StateHandler.InitPersistentEngine () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:75)
AC.StateHandler.OnAwake () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:65)
AC.KickStarter.SetPersistentEngine () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/KickStarter.cs:101)
AC.KickStarter.OnAwake () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/KickStarter.cs:882)
AC.MultiSceneChecker.Awake () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/MultiSceneChecker.cs:27)

Is this a bug?

Comments

• In what context?  When playing / not playing the game?  At what point when playing the game?

It looks related to the profiles system.  How many profiles have you created?
  • It only appears playing. Game works but ui dont. What do you mean with profiles system?  i think i only have one =)
  • I mean it's to do with the Profiles system, as the UI is trying to display a list of them.  Do you have save-game profiles enabled?

Open up MenuProfilesList.cs, and insert the following into line 384:

Debug.Log ("Number of slots: " + numSlots);

That'll output the number of profiles you should have into the Console.  What does it say when you run it?