Forum rules - please read before posting.

More "Must Ask" Asset Questions

Hi.  I want to use ProBuilder, and it's associated program, ProGrids to develop scene assets.  I assume, the workflow would be, create buildings and set with these programs, then export them, then load them back into Adventure Creator.  Would this be correct?

Also..there are assets like "Town Builder".. "Modular Gothic",  "Post Apocalyptic World" etc..that look very nice.  These have prefabs of walls, windows, etc, and need to be assembled into the world that you want. 

I like the look of the Pro Grid program, that makes a grid so that the world just snaps into place.

There's other stuff too.. decal programs, etc.  I am hoping they will work with AC.  Thank you.

Comments

• I would definitely recommend getting to grips with AC before incorporating any other assets.  However, geometry-based assets that don't involve custom scripts (once the levels are built) should be much easier to work in tandem with AC.
  • Completely agree with Chris here: AC plays nice with most 3rd party assets, but things can be really confusing until you've learned the ins and outs of the system and how AC works in a Unity context - so spend some time on learning AC to save yourself a lot of frustration!