Forum rules - please read before posting.

Background Music Volume variations.

I'm trying to lower the background music volume during the dialogs. At first I set Speech|Speech Audio| Music reduction during to about 0.75. This works, however there are noticeable music volume bursts in the short spaces between the spoken lines. Also, there seems to be no Fade in/Fade out, so the background music volume changes too fast.

After that I tried using the Sound|Change volume action. This works better, but I can't figure out how to do Fade in/Fade out.

Did I miss something? I not, would a custom action help?

Comments

• You could do it at the start and end of a conversation, i think the action is under sound -> volume
  • Changing the volume using Sound: Change volume will be instantaneous.  However, an option to change it over time woud be a usefu addition.
  • Do you think it will be available within a few weeks? If not, can this be done with a custom action or tweaking the code?
  • That wasn't a guarantee it will be - but I will consider it.  A custom Action could control the volume over time quite easily.