Forum rules - please read before posting.

Can not assign Ui buttons to Unity Ui in scene source menu buttons

edited January 2016 in Technical Q&A
I have a simple Unity Ui in Scene source based inventory.
I link all my buttons correctly, they appear nicely in AC menu in elements buttons properties, but when I run the game they disappear from AC menu buttons properties and linked buttons show None. And thus not working.
Though Inventory Box buttons that use InventoryBox work fine.

Unity 5.2.4f1 AC 1.50 f

What gives? Thanks

Comments

• That the links disappear when the game runs should not affect it.

It's not clear if this is because of the InventoryBox, or because of the way the UI itself is set up - try adding a Button in the Menu and see if the Button responds to clicks.  If that works, go to the InventoryBox properties and try setting "When invisible" to "Clear Content"/
  • edited January 2016
    Ui is set up very very simple one canvas and one button.
    Trying to make the button work, not the inventory.
  • Your first post referred to multiple buttons.  Is your UI button linked to an AC Button or AC InventoryBox?
  • edited January 2016
    My latest post was my research that I did after.
    To AC button.
  • Workflow works for me - add a UI button in the scene, create a new Menu in the Menu Manager and hook up the Canvas / Button into the MM.  Is that all you're doing, or have you made the UI a prefab?
  • Damn, I'm f stupid. I forgot to put what element to affect/offset. In question it was the shift left and shift right buttons :)
    AC is the best tool out there, and your help is a Godsend!