Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cycle interactions then click hotspot

So I've been able to assign interaction a and b and cycle interactions which work. However I can't click the interaction. 

I'm using keyboard control only with player vicinity.

Comments

• If you're using keyboard control only, then the mouse won't have any effect - unless you also map InteractionA to "mouse button 0".  What does your Settings Manager look like?
  • edited January 2016
    I don't want to use the mouse for controls. I want just keyboard control only. Interaction A opens the hotspot but doesn't work for clicking the interaction.

• Sorry - you said "click" so I assumed you meant the mouse.

If your mouse cursor (even if invisble, at the centre of the screen) is over the Interaction menu when you press "InteractionA", then that'll prevent the Hotspot itself from being interacted with.

If that's what's happening, simply check Ignore cursor clicks? in your Interaction menu's properties list, in the Menu Manager.
  • Alright that fixed it, thank you. One more thing, I can't seem to find examine interaction on the hotspot. Only use, inventory. Did there used to be an examine interaction.

• Only if you are using Context Sensitive as your Interation method.  Since you're using "Choose Hotspot Then Interaction", you can have as many interactions as you like - "Use" covers any verb you define in the Cursor Manager, including Examine.
  • Alright thank you. Just one more thing, is there a quicker way to enter conversations. I have a lot of dialogue and it would be nice if there was an easier way to enter it.
  • What do you mean by enter it, exactly?  Conversations are begun by using the Dialogue: Start conversation Action.