Forum rules - please read before posting.

QTE logic

How I can create my own qte logic? Not custom qte action, but specifically qte logic. Of course I can edit playerQTE script, but it will be rewriting when I will update AC.

Comments

• I mean that I need new type of qte.
  • When you update AC keep a copy of your script and re-edit, or don't import QTE.cs ( I think it's called qte.cs )
    Sorry, I wish I could help you with your question though.
  • I did like this, but maybe there is a better way...
  • With custom Actions, you can implement your own game logic without having to change them after an update.  Better to duplicate ActionQTE.cs, which is the QTE Action, change the name/description and modify that to reference your own PlayerQTE script instead.
  • But for my custom qte I need change time of qte action. For example, I have button mash type of qte, but time for this qte is dynamical, it change when you clicking(pressing button). How I can implement this without modify playerQTE script?
  • My point was that you can write your own QTE script, leave PlayerQTE alone, and call that new QTE script with your own Action.
  • ok, thanks