Forum rules - please read before posting.

Strange Input Issues

Hello there,

I'm having a weird issue when I have to click multiple times on a conversation option or hotspot interaction in order to have my character take action. I don't think it's my mouse as it's fine with point and click walking.

Also I have an interaction triggered by pressing "T" and you have to hold it down a bit for it to register. If you just tap it like you would normally it doesn't do the action. 

Thanks. 

Comments

• I'm getting something similar, bit not with hotspots, with conversations dialogues. clicking mouse dont skip line of dialogue, if i keep clicking it will eventually. Sometimes, the line skips as should, but mostly does not...

• Which platform, and versions of Unity and AC?  Is this Editor only, or does it occur in builds as well?
  • It's the latest AC, I'm not sure about Unity... does it auto update? I haven't tried a build so couldn't comment on that.

I'll make sure to check unity is updated tonight and try a build. 
  • So I checked Unity and AC both up to date.

The problem seems fine in a build though, it happened once but I think that might've been my rubbish clicking. So just an editor issue.